THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] - Feral Druid App

Elbowdee

[Accepted] - Feral Druid App Empty [Accepted] - Feral Druid App

Post  Elbowdee Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:08 pm

-Character Name: Elbowdeep
    -Class: Druid (Feral)
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Skinning and Leatherworking both at 450.

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 61 days altogether.

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:

-Nationality: English
    -Zone: GMT
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Been farming english since i was born so im a pro.
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): im 22 years old

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?
    Pre wrath has definatly been my most successful raiding time as i cleared all content in TBC including Kil'Jaeden, unfortunatly he he did have the 30% nerf but we managed phase 2 on Muru before the nerf arrived so im pretty sure we would have killed him anyway since imo Muru was much harder. During Vannilla i successfully completed most raid dungeons including AQ40 but sadly lacked alot of kills in naxx40 due to my guilds dedication to clearing AQ40 before the expansion was released. My Vannilla experience was achieved while playing a rogue, and my TBC experience as a Warrior tank. However i can assure you i wont be changing mains in the upcoming expansion Razz.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: Cleared all in 10 man and a couple in 25.
    Ulduar Hard-modes: Completed 'Glory of the Ulduar Raider' and also 7 minute Yogg kill.
    Trial of the Crusader: Completed all bosses
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): Completed 4/5.
    Icecrown Citadel: Completed 11/12 on 10 man and 9/12 on 25 man.

-Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [TICK] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [TICK] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00 { Also available for a few offnight runs on most nights }
    [TICK] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:
    As a feral druid my role is DPS although there are many sub roles that go with being a feral druid. I try to make sure i get bleed up onto the boss as fast as possible and keep them up for the entire fight to help classes such as rogues if they need hunger for blood, so they dont have to waste time using a 1/2 CB rupture. Also having Rebirth is a total blessing for endgame raids but it makes me sad when people just dont use it, when it can mean the difference between a kill and a wipe, i always make sure to be well aware if sum1 dies so i can use Rebirth almost instantly. Being a feral druid i have no need for mana, so i take it upon myself (when i have a spare moment) to check the raids mana and use innervate appropriatly to maximaze raid efficiency.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    I have recently left Paradox after being taken in on a trial period, but unfortunatly Paradox lost alot of members for reasons which are unknown to me and the officers decided to go social as a guild, this holds no interest for me, so i said my goodbyes.

The guild i was in before i joined Paradox was FINE, i was at core raider rank due to my high attendance and good performance during raids. I left FINE when an influx of bad players were invited to join the raid team, a lack of concentration as a whole stunted our progress, and the efforts of 10-15 very good players were wasted which was very frustrating.

During TBC i played on alliance side as main tank in Adept on my warrior, Fiftyonred (now a sexy Orc). I was main tank for adept for almost 2 years and my attendance was close to 100%. I joined adept during attempts on Vashj and Kael as an offtank but after the current main tank stepped down, i took over the spot and kept it until i became social shortly after WOTLK was released. I was kicked from Adept a while after due to a somewhat distastful joke about Michael Jacksons Pedophilic tendancies, but everyone is entitled to their opinion? I apologised to the guild leader if i offended anyone and moonwalked my way back into Adept and joined the 10 man social team to satisfy my need to kill.

Id like to make you aware that im a real life friend of Taurentino, and our progress and previous guilds are very similar but i can promise we are actually 2 different people lol. We have just been lucky enough to raid together most of the time. We even have the same name ><!

-What are your expectations if you join us:
    I only expect a fair chance to prove that i play well and play focused and the oppertunity to progress my character in terms of items, and myself in terms of raiding ability. I also expect 25 people with the same 2 goals - progress and fun (in that order)

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?
    I chose to apply to Iced Earth due to your remarkably similar progress to both FINE and Paradox. I have been over to Taurentino's house within the last few days and from what ive seen of you chaps i think i would fit your feral slot nicely in terms of my DPS, commitment to raiding and ridiculous addiction to this fucking game:)

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:
    I work a few doors away from Taurentino selling computer games in Durham City (yes i cheap time cards, no you can have any). Im an ex sponsered inline skater, all just local stuff but unfortunatly i had to stop due to far to many injuries by jumping off things that humans arent really meant to jump off. I listen to loads of different genres of music but my favourite is grind, death/melodic death metal and i dabble in post rock sometimes too. I can snort chow mein noodles up my nose and pull it out my mouth and my left bum cheek is completely numb (skating injury). My pc is great, it plays most games with ease due to an upgrade at christmas. I've tried all of the druid specs at least once but i enjoy the challange that ferals brings as its (in my opinion) more complex than most. I have a nice tanking set qhich consists of mostly 245-264 items but at the moment my 2nd spec is being absorbed by my thirst for pvp, where i play resto and have mostly full relentless with ICC10 weapons.

Thanks.
    Elbowdee

[Accepted] - Feral Druid App Empty Re: [Accepted] - Feral Druid App

Post  Elbowdee Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Sorry forgot to add this.

Just a short video i made to test the 1 minute mangle debuff. My dps isnt great as i didnt have the 4 set bonus or Deathbringers Will at the time, but it gives you a good idea of how i play.

WARNING: music may to too pro for some Wink
    Elbowdeep
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post  Elbowdeep Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Didnt let me post link as a guest.

Sorry for spamming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGufZLER62k
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Hey, Thanks for your application.

I'm happy with what I see, so would like to welcome you to trial Smile

Give me a /w ingame (Slinkyone) or Sheeris for your invite
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Killed Kiljaeden and full wrath exp, huge plus to me - cant find many that killed him - even tough with the nerf, was still hard.

Welcome aboard!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 pm