THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Accepted] - Pyronomicon <80 mage>

delucrist
    Initiate
    Initiate

[Accepted] - Pyronomicon <80 mage> Empty [Accepted] - Pyronomicon <80 mage>

Post  delucrist Thu May 13, 2010 2:15 am

-Character Name: Pyronomicon
    -Class: Mage
    -Realm: Draenor EU
    -Professions: Enchanting, Engineering

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 52 days
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: Armory link

-Nationality: Estonian
    -Zone: Estonia
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Very good
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 24

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?
    Only managed to do a few Zul'Aman runs before WotLK came out. As of now I've done over 50% of vanilla and tbc raids.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: all keepers up to Mimiron
    Ulduar Hard-modes: all keepers up to Mimiron
    Trial of the Crusader: cleared
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): cleared up to Anub'Arak
    Icecrown Citadel: 9/12 on this character, 11/12 on a friend's account once

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [?] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00 (at least 50% of the time)
    [X] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:
    Single-target or AoE DPS.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.
    Carpe Noctems was my last guild, it simply died out. Before that I was in Four Finger Death Punch, but that guild was wacky and unsuccessful to say the least...

-What are your expectations if you join us:
    Mainly I'd like to be able to beat the Lich King, and to do serious 25-man raids. Hard modes are a plus, of course.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?
    To be honest, Draenor EU is a large server and I could never know all the guilds. I chose you because you advertise yourself on /trade often, and because you're in need of a mage. I wish to be in a raiding guild that gets somewhere but doesn't require its members to play every day a week. And on top of all that, Iced Earth used to be one of my favorite bands. Smile

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:
    * Computers and connection will not pose a problem. In the two years that I've played WoW, I've only d/c'ed three or four times.
    * I haven't played any other MMOs seriously. I have tried a few free online RPGs and also played Age of Conan for a while, but found all of these unsatisfactory.
    * I have several alts on different servers that will reach 80 at some unspecified time; I've enjoyed most classes and specs that I've played so far.
    * As for my personal life, I'm a university student currently going for my second Bachelor's degree. Since I'm currently unemployed, I usually have time for WoW. There might be some dates in May, June and July when I'm unable to attend due to education related things, but I'll report of these well in advance should they come up.
    nondead
    Class leader
    Class leader

[Accepted] - Pyronomicon <80 mage> Empty Re: [Accepted] - Pyronomicon <80 mage>

Post  nondead Thu May 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi there iam nondead the owner of a sexy troll mage and the mage class leader.

Your gear is looking good, even that i believe that u should have bought tier gear than 264level vendor gear. 4piece t10 set bonus its the best set bonus that blizzard gaved us so far. completing the set bonus is something you should aim in the near future and u will see a great increase in overall damage.

i know that fire spec is better than arcane spec in hight end raiding gear and lately iam thinking of changing back to fire.

While fighting bosses you need 17% hit rating(445.94 spell hit rating). you have a lot of non needed hit rating in your gear and is something you should change. You need to have 14% in a raid environment since the extra 3% is granded from one of our shadowpriests (point slinky). i know that most of your spell hit rating comes from vendor trinket so you need to change the hit rating gems. replace the yellow hit rating gems with 12sp+10 haste. you also need to change the 10hit rating + 15 stamina and 10hit +10 spirit gems into 12sp+10spirit. these changes will overall increase your dps. and dont worry about heroics. you dont even need 17% hit rating for heroics. you should also replace the black magic enchant with 63spellpower which i believe is much better for fire with the amount of haste you have. all these changes will greatly increase your dps.

thats all overall and good luck with your apply. thumbs up for me i want to see u in action
    delucrist
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post  delucrist Thu May 13, 2010 3:01 pm

nondead wrote:Your gear is looking good, even that i believe that u should have bought tier gear than 264level vendor gear. 4piece t10 set bonus its the best set bonus that blizzard gaved us so far. completing the set bonus is something you should aim in the near future and u will see a great increase in overall damage.

I have sanctified bloodmage leggings and gloves and I used them for a while, but I was kind of disappointed with the 4-piece bonus. I know mathematically it's about +3% total damage, but it has to be activated to use it (already got 2 activated items), which is a bother. So now I'm wearing other items to get extra passive stats.

nondead wrote:i know that fire spec is better than arcane spec in hight end raiding gear and lately iam thinking of changing back to fire.

Glad to see some sanity among mages. Smile

nondead wrote:While fighting bosses you need 17% hit rating(445.94 spell hit rating). you have a lot of non needed hit rating in your gear and is something you should change. You need to have 14% in a raid environment since the extra 3% is granded from one of our shadowpriests (point slinky). i know that most of your spell hit rating comes from vendor trinket so you need to change the hit rating gems. replace the yellow hit rating gems with 12sp+10 haste. you also need to change the 10hit rating + 15 stamina and 10hit +10 spirit gems into 12sp+10spirit. these changes will overall increase your dps. and dont worry about heroics. you dont even need 17% hit rating for heroics. you should also replace the black magic enchant with 63spellpower which i believe is much better for fire with the amount of haste you have. all these changes will greatly increase your dps.

Well, right now I have 7 extra hit rating points which isn't a particular waste. Besides, I hope to get the Nibelung staff soon and when I do, I need to replace the hit rating that I lose when I put away my current weapons. As for the 3% shadow priest bonus, how many hit rating points can I reduce?

As for Black Magic, I have read that it's slightly better for a 1h weapon than +63sp. Besides, I love haste rating (as is evident from my gear) and I love randomly proccing bonuses. Smile

nondead wrote:thats all overall and good luck with your apply. thumbs up for me i want to see u in action

Thanks!
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Thu May 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Hi,

A shadow priest will bring your need for hit rating down to 14% and I believe that in numbers is 367.25 spell hit rating. (correct me if i'm wrong non-dead)

We are discussing your application and we'll get back to you soon
    nondead
    Class leader
    Class leader

Post  nondead Thu May 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Slinky Today at 3:42 pm

A shadow priest will bring your need for hit rating down to 14% and I believe that in numbers is 367.25 spell hit rating. (this)

As i said fire is better than arcane assuming you have high end raiding gear. Fire is not really depending on haste , u can have 950 spell haste and still do great dps. And with your current haste rating, 63 spellpower is way better than black magic , since your sp 2510 is kinda low for fire spec. Fire spec is better than arcane assumming you have 3000+ sp around 950 spell haste and an appropriate level of spell crit. Fire spec is really tricky and u have to be more careful on stats than arcane.
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Fri May 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Hello,

We'd like to welcome you to trial with us. Please give me (slinkyone) or Sheeris a /w for an invite to guild.
    delucrist
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post  delucrist Sat May 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Will log on as soon as possible. There was thunderstorm two nights ago and it seems my hard drive got fried good. Hoping to get online tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:57 pm