THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Tomkek mage application

tomkek

Tomkek mage application Empty Tomkek mage application

Post  tomkek Thu May 20, 2010 11:27 am

-Character Name-:tomkek
    -Class:mage
    -Realm:Draenor
    -Professions:low level tailoring/jc

-Time Played (do /played ingame):36 days
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Tomkek

-Nationality:English
    -Zone:South Yorkshire
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Good
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):19

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?
    vanilla was just zg. Tbc, did kara/za/gruul/maggy, and did a few bosses in ssc/tk.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Only made my mage the main character at the start of icc, so some of the below are achieved on my warrior kajul.

Ulduar:completed
    Ulduar Hard-modes:flame/xt/hodir(25)
    Trial of the Crusader:5/5
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic):5/5(10 man)
    Icecrown Citadel:6/12 25, 9/12 10.

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:DPS

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?

Was in lazarus last, they dont raid 25man and only raid once a week, looking for a overall higher standard of raiding.

Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.

throughout tbc was in detrimentum, then left at start of wrath, was in The Scourgh throughout ulduar, then joined planb, then lazarus.

-What are your expectations if you join us:

A steady and friendly raiding enviroment, that does progress through content but most importantly has fun while doing so.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?

The raid time's suite me, the progression looks good and can remember playing with a few members from your guild, and they were friendly.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:
    Im a 19 year old male student currently living in doncaster, studying building surveying at newcastle uni. My connection is solid, and dont have any problems with it.

mmo wise have Played runescape (lol), everquest 2, aion,and warhammer, as well as wow.

Play as arcane for raid dps as it is the best. Have played around with fire for a while, and although it was more fun then arcane, I find it slightly lower numbers.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:39 pm