THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - Bogeyed 80 Deathknight

Bogeyed
    Initiate
    Initiate

[Accepted] - Bogeyed 80 Deathknight Empty [Accepted] - Bogeyed 80 Deathknight

Post  Bogeyed Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:19 pm

-Character Name: Bogeyed
    -Class: Unholy Dps, Blood Tank offspec
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: BS/JC {Leveling}

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 90 days
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Bogeyed

-Nationality:English
    -Zone:Malvern
    -English skills for comunication in raids:Good
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):37

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:
    Ulduar: 12/14 10man, 8/14 25man
    Ulduar Hard-modes:none
    Trial of the Crusader:5/5
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic):3/5 25 man 5/5 10 man
    Icecrown Citadel:10/12 icc 25 , 11/12 icc 10 man

-Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:DPS

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? at the moment our current memebers dont have enough dedication to raid 25 man raids,as of which quite a few have left guild
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history. Tainted,Most decided to Realm Changewhich resulted in guild falling apart

-What are your expectations if you join us: A guild with nice progression and fun whilst doing so

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? After speaking to Sheeris this seems like the right place for me ,helpful and good fun

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us: Well im a 37 year old father off 2, a self employed bricklayer ,and enjoy playing online games and rugby
    I play on a Imac 24" ,and concerning my class as a DK ,i just love the playstyle of them being able to either Tank or Dps
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Accepted] - Bogeyed 80 Deathknight Empty Re: [Accepted] - Bogeyed 80 Deathknight

Post  Sheeris Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:02 pm

had a long chat with you and was pretty interesting Smile

Crystal, just waiting your opinion
    Tetosterona

[Accepted] - Bogeyed 80 Deathknight Empty Re: [Accepted] - Bogeyed 80 Deathknight

Post  Tetosterona Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm

i like a good tauren!
    Tetosterona

Post  Tetosterona Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm

omg and a rugby player, get him in
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

Post  Crystal Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Here I'm sry if I made u wait anyway. The gear is "fine" however u can gear up pretty fast since our plate dpsers are nearly done but the UH spec need to be changed but we can sort it out when u join in our guild I'll help u at it.U also know every fight till LK so... well u got my vote Wink
    Slinky
    Slinky
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Slinky Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:18 am

Hi,

Well happy to say you've been accepted Smile /w Slinkyone or sheeris ingame for invite
    Bogeyed
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post  Bogeyed Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:37 am

Great thank you ,look forward to joining you all ,speak soon Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:34 am