THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - Death knight tank app

baltic
    baltic

[Accepted] - Death knight tank app Empty [Accepted] - Death knight tank app

Post  baltic Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:28 am

-Character Name: Baltic

-Class: Death Knight

-Realm: Draenor

-Professions: 450 mining and 450 Jewel crafting ( although only have limited patterns )

-Time Played (do /played ingame): almost 27 days
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Baltic
    Excuse the belt not being gemmed just yet, haven't had a chance as been a little busy gearing my warrior in dps gear this week just to get my head showered from tanking all the time
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Molley ( i play this one too quite a lot so thought i would just let you take a gander too , her gears alright but does need a few upgrades, bracers for example and offhand, but she is capable to do ICC easy enough )

-Nationality: British / Irish, depending how i feel that morning when i wake up Smile

-Zone: Northern Ireland

-Gender: I think the fact i play a belf female proves that im male Razz

-English skills for comunication in raids: Perfect, although i do have a dodgy accent

-Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 30 something

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? SSC, TK etc, on priest and mage

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: On my priest (Molley) I killed 11 bosses, She was my main for a long time

Ulduar Hard-modes: Done some but its been nerfed a lot so i cant really count them tbh

Trial of the Crusader: Cleared 10 / 25, on all 4 of my toons

Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 10 man 4 /5 on baltic, 5/5 on molley

Icecrown Citadel: 10 man = 8/12 on baltic, 6/12 on molley, 4/12 on my other 2 toons, ( 4/12 on all in 25 man )

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00
    Ok I just want to add that at the moment its looking very likely that i will be getting a new job that will enable me to play at these times, i was talking to a friend within your guild and he suggested applying anyway now incase i do get this job, obviously i will withdraw the application so as not to waste your time if i dont get it, i should find out by tomorrow night hopefully

-My class role in raids is: Tank

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Well tbh I love playing with the peeps in my guild, but as i explained just up above, I wont be able to continue with late night raids if my working life falls into place, its a late night raiding guild which wont mix well with early starts

Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.
    I have been in Stereotypes ( which then changed to OMEN) for about 18 months i think, we just kept it small for a long time, more just a group of friends playing together than anything else, just pugging whatever we could. Was never really in a guild as such on this server. Was in ONE on Alonsus but left it to transfer here due to population decline

-What are your expectations if you join us:
    I dont really have big expectations, as long as i get to raid the odd time im happy

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?
    Was suggested by a friend to apply and i can see he is doing quite well progression wise which is something i would like also

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

comp is an intel quadcore q6600 2.4ghz ( tbh i just got that off the system and maintainance part, dont know much bout computers, all i know is this one plays sweet and got double screen up with graphics on high and very little lag, unless in dalaran Razz )

Never played any other mmo's, could never get into any other game since i started playing wow, i love this game and i really cant bring myself to try anything else

As for my RL, im a chef by trade, have been doing that for over 15 years now
    I have recently moved back to ireland after living in the channel islands for 6 years
    Tetosterona

[Accepted] - Death knight tank app Empty Re: [Accepted] - Death knight tank app

Post  Tetosterona Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:35 am

this man gets my vote (Y)
    Syrinatus
    Syrinatus

Post  Syrinatus Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:22 pm

I've knew this chap since i started playing WoW, we've had ups and downs but he speaks his mind, and is a genuine guy,

100% my vote
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

Post  Crystal Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Hey I'm the DK class leader and I wanted to know basically 2 things...which spec u use to tank in raids and why your blood spec is so fucked up? xD
    Your Blood tank spec is damn wierd and I'm sure u can make a decent spec and if u need me I can help u at it,anyway I'm going to vacation till Thuesday so I'll leave the officers to get their decsion till I'm bk.
    Best Regards Crystal
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Hello, thanks for the apply Smile

Seems well written and finally someone worth of some attention.
    Altough let us know when u've sorted out ur job, so we can decide propely!
    baltic
    baltic

[Accepted] - Death knight tank app Empty hello

Post  baltic Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:28 am

Hi there

i generally raid in frost

i only took a blood spec on to piss tetosterona off when i show up everytime with more stam than him

he loves it when i rub it in

btw the job, i got it , start on wednesday of next week, so i can safely say i will be able to attend a minimum of 2 raids per week, possibly all 3 depending on rota etc
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:12 pm

welcome aboard!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:48 am