THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Declined] - Death knight Apply

Ímacow

[Declined] - Death knight Apply Empty [Declined] - Death knight Apply

Post  Ímacow Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:21 am

-Character Name:Ímacow
    -Class: Death knight
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: Mining

-Time Played (do /played ingame):52Days 5hours, 49 days on 80 that is.
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=%C3%8Dmacow

-Nationality:Swedish
    -Zone: Sweden
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Im pretty sure that i can make myself clear and understood
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 19

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? Actually ive been with a guild who did naxx on my paladin on the real Dentarg

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:
    im playing on a druid and a mage aswell so this is not JUST my death knight

Ulduar: both 10/25
    Ulduar Hard-modes: Done a few on my dk
    Trial of the Crusader: both 10/25
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): Actually havent done any as no one would invite a guildless Death knight, and we all know what most ppl think about death knights, dont we Shocked
    Icecrown Citadel:both 10/25

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:Im applying as a death knight dps but can maybe consider going tank for that matter aswell, Got some tanking gear (38k UB) and thats still with some naxx/blue cloak etc gear.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?: I've been in the guild "Baddies" as i just Faction changed to horde as i previosuly was known as "Onoff" Human dk.. And as i faction changed i havent really been so much into PvE but hoping to Change that now.
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.: As im pretty new to Horde side i have actually never been in a Raiding guild

-What are your expectations if you join us: a freindly/have a great time guild, with ppl you can actually have some fun with and not just getting those rude answers as ive been expersincing in other guilds, And just have some fun while raiding. but also outside raids, gchat etc

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? Well mainly becaouse ive pugged some instanced with a few from your guild, and ive noticed that those ppl know what they are doing. Also i can see that you handle well in ICC and might be a great chance to see arthas soon.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

Well then, let the spam begin.. So ive been playing wow for about 4 years? and have had alot of chars during that time, started up with my paladin that i did the first few bosses in naxx with (pretbc). Then i rerolled to Draenor and started playing my mage. After some weeks at lvl 80 i got accepted into "Ivory heart" witch is now "Exile".. And i played with them untill Wotlk came out when i rerolled dk. And during that time i had a rogue at 70 (still have), mage at 80 and a druid at 80. The druid is still on Alliance side but ive faction changed my mage aswell, His called "Lancelol" and as with him ive only done Pug raids, and still have 5k+ GS..

Right at the moment im still in school working towards becomming a "Welder/plumber" and im working on monday/tuesday/wendsday but i doubt thats a problem.

About my chars, Im willing to accept the fact that if a mage is needed i might aswell log my mage if there are need for one, Also My Deathknight might be able to Offtank got about 38k health unbuffed and thats still with naxx and a blue cloak gear.. But sorting that gear out if thats a idea that might fall someone in intresst.

Really cant come up with anything else to say, if any questions just gimme a call Smile
    Ty for your time reading this, Cheers
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Declined] - Death knight Apply Empty Re: [Declined] - Death knight Apply

Post  Alucard Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Greetings, the apply is quite ok but you logged out with yur pvp gear im afraid.
    Ímacow

Post  Ímacow Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Alucard wrote:Greetings, the apply is quite ok but you logged out with yur pvp gear im afraid.

Oh So sorry about that, PvE gear all day then Smile
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

Post  Crystal Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Actually we have already 3 DKS raiding ALMOST every raid:Alucàrd,Crystal,Anticipation + a new dk Darkkightdk that we have to try it out or atleast give him a chance.
    2 Blood DKs + 1 UH + 1 Blood/Frost Tank
    I would like to see your pve gear still and maybe some1 that has pugged with u to say something.
    One thing is sure,we wont be able to make u raid every day and I can't do anything about it.
    Alucard
    Alucard

Post  Alucard Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:33 pm

Sorry for the Late reply had busy week, due the high amount of raider and expecially dk i can't give you a stable spot. gl finding an other guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:11 pm