THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

4 posters

[Accepted] - Prettypala <80 protadin>

Prettypala

[Accepted] - Prettypala <80 protadin> Empty [Accepted] - Prettypala <80 protadin>

Post  Prettypala Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:04 am

-Character Name: Prettypala
    -Class: Paladin (prot)
    -Realm:Dreanor
    -Professions: Mining 450/BS 450

-Time Played (do /played ingame):81 hours(total) 20 hours(this lvl)
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Prettypala

-Nationality: I am from Portugal, from a little city called Aveiro
    -Zone:Like i said its called Aveiro, a nice city with some very awesome gastronomy.
    -English skills for comunication in raids: i learned my english basicly by watching TV but i must say that the little box made a very good teacher.
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): Im 19, and i study in a nursing school (yea a male nurse xD)

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? didnt play in vanilla. On tbc i did it all xcept sunwell and illidan, (pre nerf ofc)

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have: i have tanked all content in wotlk xcept ICC, Togc25 (this is because i'ev never been in a guild that raided 25 mans, and pugs dont take you that far.

Ulduar: 13/14
    Ulduar Hard-modes: leviathan 4 towers, deconstructor, Ic, Thorim, Hodir (not all have been done with my pally, some with rogue and hodir with my SP
    Trial of the Crusader:5/5 both 10/25
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 4/5 in togc10 and like i said i didnt went to togc25

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: Tanking Smile

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.
    I've been almost all my wow life in a guild called The Felix Legion. we first started in Alonsus, but we had 2 major breakdowns so we decided to move to dreanor, where we raided 10 mans for quite some time, but unfortunatly it had a breakdown again, and tbh i couldnt hold the fort anymore (even though i wasnt officer/raid leader i was playing that role most of time). so i decided to move on with some buddies, and we formed a new guild (brutal), which very sadly didnt work out cause we werent many, and people started to split up. So i heard Fail inc had an opening for tank and decided to apply, but after i raided with them today it seemed they underpreformed alot which made me /sad panda, because i like to think im an ok player in wow, and my entire wow history i always been in guilds where i had AWESOME players but w could progress massively beacuse we also had many peeps that underprefmormed. And today, i saw that iced earth was recruiting a prot paladin. And as i know you guys are a very good guild, friendly. i thought i'd try my chances and apply. well, basicly this is my wow biography Razz

-What are your expectations if you join us: I expect above all to experiment the latest content and ofc, have fun! Smile

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? I know you guys have a good name in the server,and i wanted to be in a 25 man raiding guild for a long time, so when i saw you needed a protadin i didnt think twice and decided to apply.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

Well i have played retri for a long time (when it was really hard, TBc pre nerf.) but now i just think its faceroll, so i decided a more challenging spec, holy. i've been holy on early wotlk, but found it a bit boring due to having only single heals, and i prefer raid healing ( something that includes more buttons to press:P) which finally led me to prot. i started tanking right before ulduar was released. I also have an Rogue and an SP, just to say that i've seen the game through dps(melee and ranged) healing and tanking points of view, so i like to think im somewhat experienced in wow.
    About other MMO rpgs, i've played guild wars, dont know if you know it, its fun though Smile.
    And i think thats about it, hope we will talk soon, cya in game guys Smile
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Prettypala <80 protadin> Empty Re: [Accepted] - Prettypala <80 protadin>

Post  Alucard Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:08 am

Really a good apply you got my full support aswell you seem rly active! even thou you are a male bood elf Razz
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Social
    Social

[Accepted] - Prettypala <80 protadin> Empty Re: [Accepted] - Prettypala <80 protadin>

Post  Crystal Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:07 pm

We really need a prot pala for our incoming 10men Citadel and also for 25 one ofc so u have got my vote as well and I hope u will join in soon =P
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Hai
    your gear is ok for the current content and you past and present expirience seems fine to me.

you are welcome to join our crew, whisp Alucàrd, slinkyone or me ingame for a invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:48 am