THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Declined] - dimetri tank paladin lvl 80

dimetri

[Declined] - dimetri tank paladin lvl 80 Empty [Declined] - dimetri tank paladin lvl 80

Post  dimetri Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Character Name:dimetri
    Class:paladin
    Race:bloodelf
    Professions: - mining -JC

Played :7month
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Dimetri

Nationality:kuwait
    Zone:+3gmt
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [yes] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [] Thursday 20:00-24:00no
    [] Sunday 20:00-24:00yes

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st:shara
    2nd:
    Last:

People you know in Iced Earth:
    titanoid
    My class role in raids is:
    potactiv
    What are your expectations if you join us:
    raid and have fun
    Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?:
    afrinf told me a bout you ac hivment in raids

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:.

..« استعرض الموضوع السابق · استعرض الموضوع التالي »...
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Declined] - dimetri tank paladin lvl 80 Empty Re: [Declined] - dimetri tank paladin lvl 80

Post  Alucard Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:50 pm

The Apply is very short.

[Declined] - dimetri tank paladin lvl 80 Empty Re: [Declined] - dimetri tank paladin lvl 80

Post  Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:45 pm

I don't know you, and I don't know your tanking quality, but I know your communication skills are very weak after reading your "application". I know it's just a game, but people put some effort here and your post looks worse than anythink I've seen on this forum before. How do you communicate during raids on vent?

Bulldodger
    dimetri

Post  dimetri Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Bulldodger wrote:I don't know you, and I don't know your tanking quality, but I know your communication skills are very weak after reading your "application". I know it's just a game, but people put some effort here and your post looks worse than anythink I've seen on this forum before. How do you communicate during raids on vent?

Bulldodger
    i use the vint most of the time but i can tell you that 'my tanking skill much better Smile np i now that becouse i had some problem with you'r application sry about that i have exp
    in naxx 10 and 25 man and OS 10 and 25man and i have exp in uldar 10 man and 25 man , and i like tyo point out the i speak English much better than my application Smile thanx for you't time

P.S nice to take to you
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:09 am

Thanks for the apply.

Altough i had some hard moments understanding what was wrote here,
    i must decline you for the fact that you cant make 1 of our important main raids and for the bit low english skills.

For the rest, good luck for the future.

Best regards

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 pm