THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

2 posters

[Declined] -Level 80 Paladin (Protection) Application :)

Orangepe

[Declined] -Level 80 Paladin (Protection) Application :) Empty [Declined] -Level 80 Paladin (Protection) Application :)

Post  Orangepe Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 pm

-Character Name: Orangepeel (The all mighty paladin, famous in the medieval ages for peeling insane amount of oranges)

-Class: Paladin (/flex)

-Realm: My characters hometown is currently in the Inn situated in Orgrimmar, i sit next to Gammon and do...shit.

-Professions: Currently i only possess the proffession known as "Skinning". As a tank you may be thinking "Why the blazing hell does he have skinning, and not jewelcrafting or enchanting/blacksmithing", well my fellows!, i use Skinning to boost my critical strike chance (pewpew). The More crits landed on the face of a enemy, the more threat is build (and obviously the more damage)

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 13 Days - I power leveled this badboy paladin. Although...let's face it, it isnt hard.

Show us your gear, link your armory profile: My gear isnt Chuck Norris equivilent but i'm a highly mature/dedicated/loyal/motivated player. I applied here about 3-4 days ago on my priest(ess) whom got declined, so i thought why not try with my paladin Very Happy (I'm warning you, i have a death knight ready to apply aswell) Muahaha.

-Nationality: The oh so....not loverly North-East of England, where the butterflies dont fly, and the flowers dont grow Very Happy

-English skills for comunication in raids: My English skills are somewhat outstanding, with exceptional knowledge of punctuation and grammatical skills I view myself as a good communicator amongst the raid. (I wonder if you've read that before..check priest application Smile) Gawd, i'm just so lazy guys, give me a break!

-Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 18 approaching 19 due next June. I'll be a big boy then mommy! Very Happy

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? Pre "Wrath of the Lich King" my experience wasn't fantastic, as this was the starting year of my further educational college course. In early Burning Crusade I started off weary on the PvE side of content, although as the Burning Crusade days become older, I became wiser and dedicated my WoW career to PvE content. I started off with squishy heroics (Blood Furnace) etc, then after getting some...fairly average epics I then found myself a small guild and started raids such as Karazhan and Zul'Aman. Although sadly never got past those points before Wrath was released. (Yet again you've totally got to dig my lazyness) Character to Character i've done the same progression so that wouldnt change anyhow Smile

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:
    Ulduar: 12/14
    Ulduar Hard-modes: 5/9
    Trial of the Crusader: 5/5 (5/5 ToGc)
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): I haven't yet downed any bosses in 25 man grand, although I have downed 25 man normal. (The reason i haven't downed any bosses in here thus far is because the guilds I've been in before i was last in Iced Earth haven't been up to standard.

--> Although i did these raids on my priest i'm fully capable to tank them knowing how to tank them correctly <--

Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: To take aggro and be completely and utterly destroyed in order for the other raid members to sit safely, smoke and drink and occasionally cast a dps or healing move just to keep me alive:( No.. In all serious, a tankadins job is to hold aggro. Obviously by doing so it's going to minmize the raids damage intake and stop wipes (as clothies etc CANNOT) tank Smile. Tankadins use moves such as Concecration, Hammer, Shield etc to hold strong amounts of aggro, good as both maintanks and offtanks.

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? - I was raidleadingin a guild called but I've pictured myself being in the low-belows shoes for too long and want to experience some real content breaking. I see myself as persistant and motivated individual whom will always try his best to achieve a goal. So i think hardcore raiding is something i stand for and will acomplish many sucsesses in.

Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.
    Iced Earth - Left on my DK (Tect) due to real life issues (now sorted)
    Hex - Already had 7 raiding priests
    Nox - " "
    Relinquished - Reason explained above.

-What are your expectations if you join us:: Just a nice atmospheric guild that offers friendship and companionship. I know what to expect as I was a member in there in the past. And speak to Vanon somewhat regularly on how the guild is doing, and to send my best regards. I expect to be treat fair with matureity and you can expect the same in return

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? Absolutely astonishing guys, polite, mature. MY place to be, good raiding atmosphere (AND VANNON RULEEEEEZZZZ)

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:

--About me--

I'm the kind of individual whom works well when co-operating with fellow friends within raids or anything they may require any assistance with. I'm a person you could share any information with and expect it kept confidential and to myself. I've been playing WoW since not long after Vanilla was released, during the time I was playing Vanilla i didnt do much raiding, not many people did, what with finding their feet and whatnot. During the early stages of "The Burning Crusade" i found myself starting to slowly graduate into further PvE activities such as simple heroics that eventually progressed to raiding Karazhan and Zul'Aman. In the Burning Crusade I found myself a guild and settled down, into some raids unfortinately not long after I joined the guild then disbanded and I faced some real life issues that couldn't have been set aside for WoW, thats the only time i quit playing (for a duration of 6-8 months). Prior to Wrath of the Lich king release i then returned to the world of which is warcraft and then began my adventure again. The early days of Wrath of the Lich King was upon me, i began farming the simple heroics from being freshly dinged 80 (Good old nexus and Utgarde'Keep), after finding myself some let say...mediocore epics i then creeped slowly and surely into Naxxramas and made my own guild on an old realm (Alonsus), under the name of Malevolent and then lead that guild to being great achievers in the times of Naxx. After the guild i lead fell due to people cropping up with real life issues (which i understood because i was in the same situation earlier on in my history) the guild then disbanded and i realm changed to Draenor. And then made my trusty DeathKnight (Tect) on which i did some Ulduar hardmodes, same with my priest(ess) and now i think i'm ready to undertake the next steps of raiding and take it to a higher level. Other than WoW i like to kick back, relax and enjoy some music with my headphones on laid on my bed, daydreaming.And the biggest thing in my life other than wow is speaking to my girlfriend whom lives 200 miles away.

--Specs--

Nvidia 9800GTO (x2)
    AMD 9600+ Quad Core CPU
    20MB Broadband Internet
    8GB DDR2 RAM Memory
    28" monitor high definition.
    Orangpee

[Declined] -Level 80 Paladin (Protection) Application :) Empty Re: [Declined] -Level 80 Paladin (Protection) Application :)

Post  Orangpee Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Shinzarei
    Shinzarei

[Declined] -Level 80 Paladin (Protection) Application :) Empty Re: [Declined] -Level 80 Paladin (Protection) Application :)

Post  Shinzarei Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Orangepe

Post  Orangepe Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Cheers buddy, was trying to link the bugger, wasnt working out for me Razz

The gear isnt "OMGROFLTHATSFUCKINGMINT" But its rather decent, and does the job. I would consider myself needing slightly more gear from ToC, that can be done Smile
    Shinzarei
    Shinzarei

Post  Shinzarei Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:26 pm

It doesn't work 'cause you are not registered.

Your armory btw don't show the hard modes of Ulduar you say (only heartbreaker) and no achievement in ToGC 10 man, i don't know if it's the armory that is slow or what ^^
    Orangepe

Post  Orangepe Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi, like said in my application i applied here on my priest (thats the one with the achievements matey)

Renewforyou (ToGc Priest Tribute to Mad)
    Tect (Some more HM's on here, i think i may have even done a couple in Iced Earth on him) <- His time to apply next if Orange gets declined teehee Smile

Sorry for any Misunderstandin' Smile
    Orangepe

Post  Orangepe Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Oh, please dont judge my application on Orange' gear and gems. This is because he "is" my alt (WILL BE MY MAIN IF I JOIN ICED EARTH!!) and i can change all the gemming, enchanting, spec, everything Smile Thanks guys Smile

<3 you all Smile
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:54 pm

unfortunately - i got another pala tank already since 2 weeks, so i cant offer you a spot,
    other than that, you gear is low leveled comparated to the content we are currently doing,
    on another note, we arent a free ride free loot handling guild.

good luck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:19 am