THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

4 posters

[Declined] - Minott 80 - Resto Shaman

Minott

[Declined] -  Minott 80 - Resto Shaman Empty [Declined] - Minott 80 - Resto Shaman

Post  Minott Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Character Name: Minott
    Class:Shaman
    Race:Orc
    Professions: SKinning / herb but none is maxed

Played time:
    39 days total, 7 days level 80

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Minott
    Still have some elemental gear needing to be replaced.

Nationality:Sweden
    Time Zone:GMT+1 i think Razz

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [x] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [/] Sunday 20:00-24:00 Maybe sometimes , depend on how im feeling after the weekend haha Smile

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st:deciet or something Razz
    2nd:
    Last:i left because it was a QQ guild that cried so much just because i didnt join raids for a week , i acually have a life (sometimes HAHA) Razz

People you know in Iced Earth:
    Nobody i belive.
    My class role in raids is:
    Healer
    What are your expectations if you join us:

i hope you do nax25 whitout any stupid whipes whithin 3 hours
    Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?:

I want a chilled-out guild whit good people in , and i also want to see progres, thats something i like , see how players evolve from being nubs to being pro whit full t8 haha Smile

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:

i didnt play any other MMO then WoW , only cod4 games ^^, my computer is good enough for max wow graphics haha, internet connection is decent but sometimes they shut down the servers for bug fixing ;<!!!, ive tried elemental & resto specs mostly , ehn isnt really anything for me.

and yeah , My name is Fredrik , im 18 in 22 days Razz, i live in sweden, gothenburg, im like any nolifer haha Very Happy! affraid
    Bredman
    Bredman

[Declined] -  Minott 80 - Resto Shaman Empty Re: [Declined] - Minott 80 - Resto Shaman

Post  Bredman Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:00 am

Thanks for your application mr.Minott!
    I like your gear, I like sweden(L) and I'd like to discuss your application further with the other officers!

Best regards //Bredman
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Declined] -  Minott 80 - Resto Shaman Empty Re: [Declined] - Minott 80 - Resto Shaman

Post  Alucard Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:43 am

u been quite unlucky m8 we fill out the spot of our last resto shammy just yesterday, atm the resto shammy slots are full but if a spot open il let u know ty for the apply and good luck fiding an other guild Smile
    Minott

Post  Minott Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:24 am

pfff evien told me spots were open when i logged out at like 22:00 yesterday... >_>!!
    Evien
    Evien

Post  Evien Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:08 pm

I wasnt aware of the new trialist that we had taken on so i do apologise and i wish you all the best for the future with applications.

Again apologies for the confussion

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:45 am