THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

2 posters

Quizzim-Fury/Prot

Quizzim

Quizzim-Fury/Prot Empty Quizzim-Fury/Prot

Post  Quizzim Sun May 23, 2010 12:35 am

-Character Name: Quizzim
    -Class:Warrior
    -Realm:Emerald Dream
    -Professions:BS/Mining

-Time Played (do /played ingame):55days 16h
    (character applying only)

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Quizzim

-Nationality:Swedish
    -Zone:Skåne
    -English skills for comunication in raids: No problems with that
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):19, 1990/06/11

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?Uhm, Karazahn, wasn't very active in the later days at pre-wrath

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:Ive done 9/12 10man, only 7/12 on this one though, since there is alot of kids telling about their "mains" they got i could show you my priest on Quel'thalas for proof Smile, 6/12 25man. When i dont know tacs for a boss i simply read them through quickly and learn. Thats goes for ICC only

Ulduar:4
    Ulduar Hard-modes:0
    Trial of the Crusader:5/5 10 man 5/5 25 man
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic):0
    Icecrown Citadel:*Pointing on the question above*

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: Fury dps

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild? I didnt have the time for it, I have my am.football practices at wednesdays and they didnt do any raids on other days, thats what im hoping for here.
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history. I transfered here from Emerald Dream a couple of months ago, ive only been in Saligia at this realm.

-What are your expectations if you join us: Mostly that you are a social and fun guild to play with but still strict when raiding.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?Rumors says that you are good.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us: Well, im a pretty busy guy at days but free on the afternoons, i play american football twice a week and i work out at the gym 4-5 times a week too, i live in a small village in Sweden, Skåne, my background is pretty much as every other "gangster" kid nowadays, ive fought alot when i was little, though i learned that its so unnecessary. Ive not played any other MMOs tbh. My computer is good enough to not lagg in Dalaran, my connection is wireless and haves its own life sometimes but not very often, when it does that it takes maximum 5 mins to get back in. Can't really think of anything else. I hope that you will give me a chance to show you my skills as a player and all that:P
    Btw, ive been playing this warrior for 6 years soon if thats any help Razz

/Quizzim
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Quizzim-Fury/Prot Empty Re: Quizzim-Fury/Prot

Post  Sheeris Mon May 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi our site changed

www.icedearthguild.com

thanks for applying, altough if you cant raid our 3 days, dont even bother.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:27 pm