THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - Combat Rogue Application

Rub
    Initiate
    Initiate

[Accepted] - Combat Rogue Application Empty [Accepted] - Combat Rogue Application

Post  Rub Fri May 14, 2010 1:58 pm

-Character Name: Rub
    -Class: Rogue
    -Realm: Draenor
    -Professions: LW/Skinning

-Time Played (do /played ingame):
    (character applying only)
    [11:49:02] Total time played: 69 days, 1 hour, 36 minutes, 19 seconds
    [11:49:02] Time played this level: 55 days, 16 hours, 29 minutes, 58 seconds

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Rub

-Nationality: Norwegian
    -Zone: Elverum
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Speaking good english, don't have any problems with comunication Smile
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying):
    18 years old !

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience?
    None! Started playing and raiding in Wotlk.

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:
    Ulduar: 12/14
    Ulduar Hard-modes:
    Trial of the Crusader: 5/5 10man and 25man
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 4/5 -10man 2/5 -25man
    Icecrown Citadel: 9/12 -10man and 25man

-Which Raids are you able to attend? ( please mark with a X in the [] what raid you can make )
    [X] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [X] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [X] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is:
    combat, melee dps Smile

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    Also please provide us with some previous guild(s) history.

Started at Eonar 2 years ago. Was in "High Exectuives" and this was my first raiding guild Smile
    Moved to Draenor after "High Executives" got disbanded, wanted to try something new and meet new players. I joined Fail Inc when I arrived. Where raiding alot, until we got stuck somewhere i really can't remember. (Its a long time ago Razz) I remember ppl was argueing about raiding and stuff and we didn't find any solution to solve it. During this time, I got a whisper from an officer in Ascended. He wanted me to apply to their guild since i know all in Ascended irl, and that they wanted a rogue! So I left Fail Inc since we didn't raid anymore, and joined Ascended Smile Been a trusty member in all my guilds. Atm im still in Ascended, but this guild got disbanded after Desember so we are just a social guild atm. I've been doing alot of PvP mean while and I kinda miss raiding Razz If im lucky and get a shot with you guys, I'm leaving Ascended Smile

-What are your expectations if you join us:
    I expect regual raiding, friendly and social players, good attendance, order in raids and progression. If we all cooperate, we will manage Smile

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?

Well. Since desember/January I've just been slacking around PvP-ing and joined pug raids. 3 months ago i started to get tired of slacking, and i started to miss raiding. I've been concidering migrating to Ravencrest cause i got a norwegian 10man guild there who raids regulary and they are irl friends of mine, and i got a spot there if i deside to do so. But it costs alot of money to migrate and faction change to Alliance so I doubt I will. I remember when i was raiding with Ascended i heard you guys were one of the top guilds on this realm and had good progression. More than this i can't say cause this is all i know (so far). Very Happy

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us:
    I'm female, 18years old, positive to almost everything Razz WoW is the only MMO game i've tried so far. I enjoy it alot Smile I've always been an muti-lover, but when i got the weps from ICC 25man ([Bloodvenom Blade] [Bone Warden's Splitter]), I had to let go Razz Now I love being combat rogue altho i've heard Muti is better these days. I think is going to change soon like it always does Smile But ofc, im always postitive to switch speccs after whats needed!
    My computer: Windows Vista Home Premium, AMD Phenomen(tm) 9650 Quad-Core Processor 2,30 GHz, RAM 4,00 GB, Graphic card; ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series. My internet connection is very good. Almost never latency whatsoever.
    Don't know what more to say tbh. I hope you liked my application Smile Whisper Rub ingame if there was something i missed or other things you wanna know. If i'm not online you can try to whisper Kelelia at Karazhan or Suprmarius at Ravencrest! But im usually on Rub when i play Wow, so Smile Cheers

lol!
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Accepted] - Combat Rogue Application Empty Re: [Accepted] - Combat Rogue Application

Post  Sheeris Fri May 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Thumbs up, very very good impression.

Im sure our classleader will guide you well for any needs
    Druidnoob
    Druidnoob

[Accepted] - Combat Rogue Application Empty Re: [Accepted] - Combat Rogue Application

Post  Druidnoob Fri May 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Rub wrote:My computer: Windows Vista Home Premium...

That's the only bad part.

The rest of the application seems good.
    Rub
    Initiate
    Initiate

Post  Rub Fri May 14, 2010 2:18 pm

haha! I knew I shouldn't have said I got vista Sad But srsly.. its good! Works for me and i havent had any probs with it so far Smile
    Razór
    Razór
    Social
    Social

Post  Razór Fri May 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Well considering what he said to the last guy, he should say the same thing to you. But lets watch...this is getting interesting What a Face
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Fri May 14, 2010 4:13 pm

In the end classleaders give just a opinion - Who leads this guild actually decides who gets in or not.
    Druidnoob
    Druidnoob

Post  Druidnoob Fri May 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Well, tbh the other rogue was good too, but he had done few bosses of ICC.

She has done 9/12 on 10 and 25.

Let's see Docrates's opinion, and hope he is more relaxed than yesterday Very Happy
    Doc.
    Doc.
    Class leader
    Class leader

Post  Doc. Sat May 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Well your raid experience hasn't a large range since u started only in Wotlk but i see u played already 70 days and that means that u are dedicated to the game and that's the point, the experience come with time and if u are ready to listen my tip for improve yourself you will have a great permanence with us and u will be a really skilled Rogue...^^
    when we will be online at the same time /w me so we can have a talk

btw welcome to the IC i say accept him

Doc.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Sat May 15, 2010 1:15 pm

the thief boss has spoken

whisp me or Slinkyone in-game for a invite

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:53 am