THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

3 posters

[Declined] - Blasphemer (MM Hunter)

Blasphemer

[Declined] - Blasphemer (MM Hunter) Empty [Declined] - Blasphemer (MM Hunter)

Post  Blasphemer Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:29 pm

-Character Name: Blasphemer
    -Class: Hunter
    -Realm: Bloodhoof currently
    -Professions: Skinning / Leatherworking

-Time Played (do /played ingame): 132 days

-Show us your gear, link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&cn=Blasphemer

-Nationality: Greek
    -Zone: Athens
    -English skills for comunication in raids: Excelent knowledge of english.
    -Age(Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying): 19

-What's your pre-wrath raid expirience? Karazhan, SSC 5/6, TK 3/4, Gruul, Magtheridon, Zul Aman

-Please indicate how much 10/25 man raiding experience you have:

Ulduar: 11/14 10man, 6/14 25man
    Ulduar Hard-modes: Firefighter, Lose your Illusion, Crazy cat lady
    Trial of the Crusader: 10/25man cleared
    Trial of the Grand Crusader (Heroic): 25man 1/5 (wasn't playing while ToC was on)
    Icecrown Citadel: 10/12 10man , 8/12 25man

-Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [x] Day 1 - Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Day 2 - Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] DAy 3 - Sunday 20.00-24:00

-My class role in raids is: DPS

-Why did/do you want to leave your current guild?
    I want to leave my current guild because every week it passes it goes from bad to worse. Most of people that they raid in there are kids and don't even bother to check their dbm on fights and just have endless conversations about anything can someone think. Really anything... Also dkp is not counted in regular basis so there are pretty few mishappens there. Many people that were good stopped playing or moved to another server just because of the same reasons i mentioned above. We had an amazing 10man team and almost had sindragosa down before the 5% buff go live but even with that good progress they just stopped doing 10man raids. So pretty much can't stay to a guild that my only concern would be wiping for the worst reasons in easy fights.

-What are your expectations if you join us: I expect friendly users and a decent raid setup which seems very good actually considering your kills.

-Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you? I picked Iced Earth guild cause 2 of my real life friends are already in guild (Darkfonias, Darksephy) and would be awesome to raid again with these guys. I also picked you from your amazing progress you have on 10 and 25man raids. Last but not least the raiding times are just perfect for me.

-Tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.In short anything that you think will interest us: Well my real name is John and i am studying cooking in a university. I just love cooking lol Razz I am 19 years old and i'm a very friendly and funny person to hang out with. I've played tons of MMO's from MU Online and Lineage to Hero online, Jade dynasty, Perfect world and among many others WoW of course and the reason i stayed in this game for so long is that it's just the best MMO to play; with countless options and updates regularly. Well my computer is at 2.66gh x4 i5 Processor, 4gigs of DDR3 RAM, 750GB Hard Disk and Nvidia GEForce 9800GT videocard. My internet connection is 24mbps and it's very stable aswell. My spec now is Markmanship because it can provide the highest dps possible in the right gear, gems etc. Other specs i've tried and loved is most of hunters' favourite, Beast Mastery, which i have as the 2nd spec in my hunter.
    Syrinatus
    Syrinatus

[Declined] - Blasphemer (MM Hunter) Empty Re: [Declined] - Blasphemer (MM Hunter)

Post  Syrinatus Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Really well written application and nice gear,
    Goodluck with the application.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

[Declined] - Blasphemer (MM Hunter) Empty Re: [Declined] - Blasphemer (MM Hunter)

Post  Sheeris Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:24 pm

thanks for apply, we'll get back to you really soon.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Hello, Darksephy has left the guild for fair stupid reasons.
    Darkfonias has been kicked 5 minutes after darksephy has left.

We are full on hunters im afraid and i think there's no moreason for u to join us apparently.

Good luck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:05 pm