THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER ACTIVE - Please use www.icedearthguild.com

5 posters

[Accepted] - Leros <80 Priest>

Leros

[Accepted] - Leros <80 Priest> Empty [Accepted] - Leros <80 Priest>

Post  Leros Fri May 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Character Name:Leros
    Class:Priest
    Race:Blood elf
    Professions:Mining 450/JC 450

Played time:21 days 1 hour
    (character applying only)

Show us your gear, link your armory profile:Leros armory link

Nationality:Norwegian
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    (Minimum is 18 .. if you are not then don't bother applying)

Which Raids are you able to attend?
    [x] Wednesday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Thursday 20:00-24:00
    [x] Sunday 20:00-24:00

So, where have you been before applying to us and why did you leave?
    1st: Clan Mckragge (Allience Draenor) Was GM with a mate. Lost core raiders to Spirit of Dawnsong(this was in may 2008)
    2nd: Siege (alliance Chamber of aspects) Left becaue they wanted to concentrate on 10 man raids and i wanted to raid 25 man raids.
    Last:Spirit of Dawnsong (Alliance Draenor) Left because i was basically sick of playing as a Warlock. Left to persue a career in raiding with Leros. rabbit
    People you know in Iced Earth: I cant say i know anyone.

My class role in raids is: Healer

What are your expectations if you join us: To raid and to progress with like minded people.

Why did you pick us instead of someone else, why do you think we are good for you?: I have been looking at wow eu forums and i have been trying to figure out what various guilds need in terms of classes/roles and what they stand for. Iced Earth looks very organised. I would be very interested in trying out in your guild.

Give us some reasons to recruit you, tell us something about yourself, tell us a bit about yourself, your background, any other MMOs you've played, your computer and connection, specs you have tried and enjoyed.
    In short anything that you think will interest us:

I play this game because i think it is interesting. I like spending time to learn what i can do better. As a former FPS gamer from battlefield i started playing wow in Dec 2006 and never looked back, i found that this game is alot more fun. I spent 1700g on respecs and countless hours trying to squeeze max out of the warlock and finally figured out that it is the wrong role and class for me. The priest class and healing appeals to me alot more. I healed as a pally healer in MH and BT back in TBC. I am one of those who dont think healing is boring, i really want to see what Ulduar is like healing wise. I have been playing the warlock since the launch of Wotlk and noticed that i loose alot of tactics and dont have to do anything else than move out of the fire and watch my rotation. Healing is more alive in my eyes.

Edit: Forgot to mention that i have cleared Naxx, EoE, OS 2D on heroic on my lock and have done 5/13 in Ulduar heroic: FL, XT, Razor, Ignis and Kologarn.

Im married with 2 children and i am picking up my studies in mechanical engineering in august. Other than that im a patient guy and think that teamplay is important to have fun raids.

Ps. Sorry for the red color but i figured that it would faster to read through.
    Alucard
    Alucard

[Accepted] - Leros <80 Priest> Empty Re: [Accepted] - Leros <80 Priest>

Post  Alucard Fri May 08, 2009 8:08 pm

you apply is great you got my total support and you seems rly a dedicated person.
    Sheeris
    Sheeris
    Guild leader
    Guild leader

Post  Sheeris Fri May 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Hail Leros!

Finally someone that can fill up the form with some brain, you'll be welcome to join!

Give a poke to me, Alucàrd or Evien in-game for a invite. See you there.
    Evien
    Evien

Post  Evien Fri May 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Err...hes not swedish...you said you would recruit me some swedish players only...
    Archiblad
    Archiblad
    Social
    Social

Post  Archiblad Fri May 08, 2009 11:56 pm

well, you have me evien Very Happy

anyways, welcome to the guild mate! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 pm